2018 Conference New Dates and Format
Saturday – Monday, December 1 – 3, 2018
Raleigh Convention Center
Out of adversity comes opportunity.” ~Benjamin Franklin
With new dates comes an exciting new format! Download an updated Conference flyer (PDF).
NCAEYC has created a new format called Developmentally Appropriate Practice for Adults. DAPA creates connected, intentional, strategic, cumulative professional development experiences within a strong and vibrant professional network.
- Saturday: In-depth Pre-Conference Conscious Discipline experience presented by Dr. Bailey and Conscious Discipline (CD) Certified and Master Instructors as well as others touched by the power of CD.
- Sunday: Inspiring talks by Featured Speakers:
- Bari Koral—Promoting well-being of children and adults through Yogapalooza, 9:30 – 10:30 am
- Lilian Hubler—Supporting children’s social and emotional development through sign language and bi-lingual communication, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Karen Ponder—Power to the Profession panel discussion and audience engagement, 1:30 – 2:30 pm
- Michael Bonner—Author of Get Up or Give Up and a Featured Guest on Ellen, 3:00 – 4:20 pm
- Monday: Keynote with Dr. Becky Bailey; select from a full array of high-quality sessions